Removing Cat Urine Smell From Car Interior

What is the name of the product that was used to get rid of cat urine smell in car? I left my skylight open during a rain and my car smells awful.

By Lynn from SC

Answers:

I was told to try rubbing alcohol and water in a spray bottle. I mixed it strong and sprayed down the area and wiped up with rags. It's cheap and it works great. The alcohol kills the bacteria that causes the odor. Although I used it for dog odor it would be worth a try. (11/14/2009)

By moshierdi

Natures Miracle for cats; the orange bottle, found at PetSmart and some other stores. Research this on-line. They have a wonderful site, with a site for discussions that are helpful. I have also had luck with Oxiclean on my indoor carpeting. (11/26/2009)

By ballovescats

big cat in a car
A kitten sitting on a wood floor.
Cleaning Cat Urine Smell on Hardwood Floors
Paint Cans with Color Spectrum and Brushes
Saving Money on Paint (Interior)
Man Cleaning Car Interior
Cleaning Your Car's Interior
Cleaning Urine Off Grout
Cleaning Urine Off Grout
🎄