Removing Cat Urine Smell From Car Interior

What is the name of the product that was used to get rid of cat urine smell in car? I left my skylight open during a rain and my car smells awful.

By Lynn from SC

Answers:

I was told to try rubbing alcohol and water in a spray bottle. I mixed it strong and sprayed down the area and wiped up with rags. It's cheap and it works great. The alcohol kills the bacteria that causes the odor. Although I used it for dog odor it would be worth a try. (11/14/2009)

By moshierdi

Natures Miracle for cats; the orange bottle, found at PetSmart and some other stores. Research this on-line. They have a wonderful site, with a site for discussions that are helpful. I have also had luck with Oxiclean on my indoor carpeting. (11/26/2009)

By ballovescats

big cat in a car
A kitten sitting on a wood floor.
Cleaning Cat Urine Smell on Hardwood Floors
Paint Cans with Color Spectrum and Brushes
Saving Money on Paint (Interior)
cat in a house
Getting Rid of Cat Urine Odors
Cleaning Urine Off Grout
Cleaning Urine Off Grout
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 9:51:50 AM on 10.0.0.212 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.