Removing Crayon From Walls

My 2 yr old put markers and crayons everywhere threw my apartment and I have to get them off any suggestions?

Tracy from TN

Answers:

Removing Crayon From Walls

Mr Clean magic eraser, it's magic, really! (08/03/2007)

By michawnpita

Removing Crayon From Walls

try rubbing alcohol it works great for any stains-- even sharpie on wood or counters be careful on certain types of paint--it can take off the glossyness (08/04/2007)

By girl

Removing Crayon From Walls

Mr Clean Magic Eraser will take it off every time. (08/07/2007)

Removing Crayon From Walls

I'll add my vote to magic eraser. I love that thing. Tip- Cut it into smaller pieces if you are doing smaller jobs. Getting wet seems to use it up faster, so just use a small piece at a time. I do this with scrubbing pads too. I tend to throw them away after a certain amount of time no matter how big, so halving them stretches them a lot.
(08/09/2007)

By Celeste

Removing Crayon From Walls

Try Mr Clean magic erasers. They don't take off the paint. You may have to use a little muscle to get it off. (08/12/2007)

By bobbie

Removing Crayon From Walls

My mother has gone on and on about the Magic Eraser for a while, and yes, I've seen the commercial, but not until night before last did I use it. We have very, very old and papery wall paper in one of our rooms and there was crayon on the wall and the back of a door when we moved in! I never wanted to even try to get the crayon off the paper for fear it would just disintigrate. I tried the Magic Eraser on the back of the door... and it just WIPED OFF! so. I tried it on the paper, and again, no muscle, nothing. it just WIPED right off! We are in the process of getting our house ready to go on the market now. I went out and bought 10 boxes! They make them in a mop head too! (08/13/2007)

By missanimalcracker

Removing Crayon From Walls

I tried EVERYTHING I don't know what kind of paint is on the walls nothing was working. I followed all the suggestions from others going through the same thing. So following a suggestion from a good friend I got out the clorox bleach, dawn dish washing liquid and a scrub pad the one with yellow soft side and green scrub side. Using the green scrub side I put dawn and sprayed the beautiful art work created by my 9 year old autistic son with straight bleach. wiped and glory be it worked! I had to use a little elbow grease on some of the black and red colors which I didn't mind because it helped me exercise my giggly arms. 2 great results..Try it..bleach, dawn and a scrub pad and a great work out for your arms. (09/07/2007)

By Vivian

Removing Crayon From Walls

My almost 2yr old daughter marked with crayon all over my walls! I tried everything, and it just didn't work. I put a bowl of water with some Lava hand soap shavings and put it into the microwave until HOT. I dipped a washcloth into the hot water and started scrubbing. THANK GOODNESS this worked! (09/14/2007)

By Ashley

Crayon marks on a wall.
Removing Crayon From Walls
Girl drawing with crayons on microfiber.
Removing Crayon From Microfiber
Making Crayon Rolls
Making Crayon Rolls
Picture of crayon stains on a dryer door.
Cleaning Crayon Out of a Dryer
cleaning walls
Removing Soot from Walls and Ceiling
🎄