Removing Crayon From Walls

How do I remove crayon from my flat painted walls?

By Donna from Garfield, NJ

Answers:

Removing Crayon From Walls

Flat paint is generally not washable unless you or the previous home owner purchased a high quality washable flat.

You can try using dish soap and water or TSP to clean the walls, but the chances of it coming off and not damaging the paint are slim. You should prime that part of the wall with Bin primer by Zinsser and then repaint that wall. (11/30/2009)

By Hawker19

Removing Crayon From Walls

When my son drew on my wall with crayon, I cleaned it with vinegar and baking soda. I simply filled a spray bottle with white distilled vinegar and sprayed generously on the stain. Then put some baking soda on the scour side of a sponge and scrub. I have beige walls and the crayon came right off without damaging the paint. (12/01/2009)

By ecogirl91304

Crayon marks on a wall.
Removing Crayon From Walls
Girl drawing with crayons on microfiber.
Removing Crayon From Microfiber
Making Crayon Rolls
Making Crayon Rolls
Picture of crayon stains on a dryer door.
Cleaning Crayon Out of a Dryer
cleaning walls
Removing Soot from Walls and Ceiling
🎄