Removing Crayon From Walls

How can I erase crayon on a semi-gloss latex finish? My 2 year old grandson just tried to make "art" on the wall.

By Paul from Philippines

Removing Crayon From Walls

I used a Magic Eraser when my daughter did this, several years ago. It was fairly effortless (just a few rubs). I read that it's actually like a super fine sandpaper, so you might want to try a little rub on a hidden spot, to make sure that it won't hurt the semi-gloss. Just don't go crazy!

If you think it'll make an impression on him (hard to say at 2 years old), have him 'help" you clean his crayon marks. Maybe having to fix it will help him understand why he shouldn't be drawing on the walls. Best of luck! (03/22/2010)

By mrs.story

Crayon marks on a wall.
Removing Crayon From Walls
Girl drawing with crayons on microfiber.
Removing Crayon From Microfiber
Making Crayon Rolls
Making Crayon Rolls
Picture of crayon stains on a dryer door.
Cleaning Crayon Out of a Dryer
cleaning walls
Removing Soot from Walls and Ceiling
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 20, 2016 at 3:30:16 PM on in 986 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.