Removing Dog and Cat Hair from Clothing

Use rubber gloves to remove cat or dog hair from your clothes. Then just rinse the gloves off when you are done.

By Domenica

Editor's Note: What are your tips for removing pet hair from clothing? Post them below.

Answers:

Removing Dog and Cat Hair from Clothing

Don't even try to remove it. Wear it proudly as an accessory. (10/17/2005)

By Southern Saver

Removing Dog and Cat Hair from Clothing

If you spray your clothes with Static Guard pet hair will not get all over you. (05/22/2007)

By Lois

Removing Dog and Cat Hair from Clothing

I tried the tape method, haven't tried the rubber gloves, but I've found lint rollers for $1 each at Walmart; they're usually found on the ends of aisles. You can't beat the price. Just leave the used one on the roller till you're ready to use the next clean sheet. Works like a charm. By the way I have a white dog and a black dog, there is always hair everywhere. (05/22/2007)

By KLJohn

Removing Dog and Cat Hair from Clothing

I find lint removers of all types work, Unfortunately I find the best way is keeping the dog and cat groomed (Shed Ender works wonders) and cleaning the bed, furniture, and carpet weekly with a lint remover get it out of your house and less gets on you. (05/23/2007)

By Beckie

Removing Dog and Cat Hair from Clothing

I bought a rubber pet brush to brush the cat. The bristles, handle and every part of it is made out of a rubber material. He sleeps on the pad of the rocking chair and it is always covered with hair. The brush works wonders. It removes so much hair I could make another cat out of it. Works better than the vacuum. I bought the brush for around $5 at Walmart. (05/23/2007)

By Gail216

Removing Dog and Cat Hair from Clothing

I've got 3 cats. I bought a Magic Fur Ball last year on QVC and it works great. You can buy them online now at magicfurball.com

You just put it in your dryer and it loosens the hair from clothes. The pet hair ends up in the lint trap. (11/11/2008)

By Christopher G

Woman holding a dog in arms.
Removing Pet Hair from Clothing
Boxer on White Microfiber Couch
Removing Pet Hair from Microfiber
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
Red Hair Dye
Removing Hair Dye Stains from a Bathtub
🎉
🎄