Removing Facial Hair

How can I remove useless hair from my face?

By shakes khan from Karachi

Feedback:

By Deeli 02/28/2011

TXBetty, proper waxing will not cause wrinkles or make wrinkles worse. Most stylists who do waxing use a gentle honey waxing mixture and soft muslin cloth strips. Once the wax is placed on the skin the cloth strip is placed over it, pressed down and then quickly pulled off from one side directed out to the opposite side. Be sure the stylist uses a mild astringent when the waxing is done to close the pores which helps protect against infection.

Report

By TXBetty 02/28/2011

I've been using Surgi Cream from Sally's and it's starting to really irritate my skin. So I'm going to have my hair dresser wax it off. I'm wondering though if the pulling will make wrinkles worse.

Report

By Deeli 02/28/2011

There are a lot of depilatory creams for the face on the market for hair removal and, although it hurts a bit, you could also have the hair waxed by a professional at a beauty/hair salon. You could also have it permanently removed by electrolosis but that can be a lengthy and expensive process depending on the amount of hair but worth checking in to.

Report

By Alizaren 02/26/2011

Shaving for a woman is not a good idea on the face, and it is unecessary to do this daily. I have facial hair and have been using a product by Avon to remove it. It is in the Skin So Soft line of products. It is a cream and easily applies and works fast. It also keeps the hair from growing back as fast as it would shaving. Go to www.avon.com and you can find and order the product, or you too can find an Avon respesenative in your area on the website.

Report