Removing Fish Smell on Car Seats

How do I remove fish juice spill from car seats?

By Jim

Best Answer

Lemon juice and white vinegar, full strength or enzyme product for pet urine, it sort of eats any biological stain/smell. Leave it to do it's work for some days, and then use white vinegar again if needed. I'd try the enyzme first and then the vinegar since it's on fabric rather than say a floor.

thank you will try

Best Answer

I would try the pet urine thing as PIKKA had wrote about but without spending any money I would buy some charcoal to grill with & put some of the charcoal briquettes in the car and shut the door. After about 3 to 5 days the charcoal should/will absorb the smell then just simply throw the charcoal away with the smell and all. This works in any room that someone has thrown up in too. Keep us posted on what you end up doing!

The charcoal sounds like a great idea but do you mean put the charcoal in there by itself or grill charcoal first then put the leftover charcoal in the car

I agree with Pikka, remember that the enzyme soak (I like Natures Miracle) needs to be soaked deeply into the stain and can take days to dry before the smell will be gone.

crab juice spilled in the car and cant get rid of the odur

Removing Rotten Seafood Odors From a  Car
Removing Rotten Seafood Odors From a Car
Consumer Advice Cars Cleaning InteriorJune 5, 2011
Removing Mold from Boat Seats
Removing Mold from Boat Seats
Infant car seat.
Car Seat Safety
Leather Car Seats
Cleaning Leather Car Seats
Cleaning Boat Seats
Cleaning Boat Seats
🎉
🎄