Removing Formula Stains

Baby formula stains UNTIL NOW were almost impossible to get out. I recently bought a can of OXYGEN CLEAN at the Dollar Tree, just thinking it might actually do what it says it will do. I have a new GRANDDAUGHTER (thought I'd throw that in!) and I found some really nice sleepers and bibs at a used clothing store. Soaked the for several hours in a bowl of hot water with a lot of that in the water. I also added some to the wash cycle and the stains all came out. This product is GREAT!

Baby being fed with formula.
Removing Baby Formula Stains from Clothing
Baby Formula Scoop
Craft Ideas Using Baby Formula Scoops
Grape juice that is splashing out of the cup.
Removing Grape Juice Stains from a Tablecloth
Saving Money on Baby Formula, Baby bottle laying on its side with formula in it.
Saving Money on Baby Formula
Making Homemade Kitten Formula
Making Homemade Kitten Formula