Removing Green Mould from Driveway Pavers

How do I remove green mould from paved driveways? It is like a very thin layer on top of the pavers.

A bleach solution will remove it. Here is an article to read. http://www.doit  driveways.html#b

Are you sure it is green mold? Most molds are black. If it is mold, use bleach solution. But often if on the ground and green, its a fine moss. If it is a moss, you would use a product like roundup.

I think it is probably algae. Algae is green and slimy and likes to grow on wet areas like mold. I would make a dilute vinegar solution and spray it on the pavers. The vinegar will also kill any weeds that want to grow in between the pavers.

Thanks for answering my question but would that be white or brown vinegar??

White distilled vinegar would be my choice.

A great thing to use is a spray with half water, half white vinegar, and 20 drops tea tree oil. This mix will nix mold in all its forms. If you don't have the teat tree, that's OK.

When I have to remove green mold from my driveway, patio furniture, the siding of my home I use a pressure washer it works well with this issue. Makes my life so must easier.

I do agree the pressure washer is great on this sort of thing but my pavers are grey and I tried pressure washing them last year but it was taking the top layer off of them