Removing Grout from Tile

How do you remove dried grout from bathroom tile floor?

By Maggie from NJ

Removing Grout from Tile

You have to scrape it off. Your best tool would be a Dremel tool or one of the newer "multi-tool". The newer type (that oscillates) has a scraper tool that would work perfectly. I wish there was an easier way, but once grout dries, it's set.

Here's more information:

Detailed Instructions:

An Oscillating Tool:

* There is also another type of Grout, it's made with Epoxy and is harder to remove: (02/16/2010)

By Cyinda

Removing Grout from Tile

Recently I did my own bathroom and found the old fashion bottle and can openers did the job the best. The pointy end really got the gout out. I sent you a page from eBay so you can see a picture of what I am talking about. Hope this helps. it worked for me. (02/20/2010)

By MrsA1126

Removing Grout from Tile
Cleaning Dirty Tile
Homemade Tile and Grout Cleaner Recipes
installing tile
Removing Grout From Tiles
Cleaning Ceramic Tile Grout
Cleaning Ceramic Tile Grout
Cleaning Urine Off Grout
Cleaning Urine Off Grout