Removing Gum From a Dryer

Gum left in child's pocket was washed and dried. Now the gum is stuck on the inside walls of my dryer. How do I remove the gum from the inside of the dryer?

Gina from Tamuning, Guam

Answers:

Removing Gum From a Dryer

I'm one of those husbands that left a pack of gum in my pocket. Thanks for the the tip with the wet fabric softener sheets. It really works. (12/19/2006)

By Less

Removing Gum From a Dryer

Everyone, I tried the fabric softener sheet, it was so-so, tired peanut butter, it was better but not good enough, and then I was rummaging through the different things under my sink and then i saw "Oops!," which says it removes gum, and does very well! Everyone use "Oops!"! Works Great! (12/24/2006)

By Zach

Removing Gum From a Dryer

Dryer sheet worked wonderful! WHEW. (01/06/2007)

By Crystal

Removing Gum From a Dryer

After spending 15 minutes scrubbing with some horrible, toxic solvent, I checked the Web and found the dryer sheet miracle posted here. And it was a miracle! I went over the gum with some extra fabric softener after going through one damp dryer sheet, and it was amazing. GONE! (I even got rid of some old stuff that had been left by husband after he made the same mistake.) So nice not to kill myself over my 15-year-old son's laundry brain fart.

I hate gum and don't even chew the stuff! It is officially outlawed in my house now. (01/06/2007)

By Heidi

Removing Gum From a Dryer

Gotta tell you the wet dryer sheets worked wonders with a minimum of elbow grease on the gum in my dryer. Thanks for the help! (4/7/07) (04/07/2007)

By C A from Delaware

A dryer full of clothing.
Removing Gum from the Dryer
Photo of an angel craft made form used dryer sheets.
Making Dryer Sheet Angels
young boy blowing huge bubble
Removing Gum From Carpet
Removing Gum From Shoes
Removing Gum From Shoes
Removing Gum from Hair
Removing Gum from Hair
🎉
🎄