Removing Hair From My Face

How can I get rid of hair on my face by homemade methods? But not by using bleach.

Pavani

Waxing is the best and longest way (besides laser removal). I am going to do laser but do the wax for eyebrows and upper lip. I've heard of some people using duct tape for hair removal on arms and such, but I don't think you'd want to do it on the face. Nair works, but only for surface and if the hair is dark it won't do much good because it will show when it grows out.

Try threading, which is how Indian women do it. Thread is twisted very tightly around the hair and then ripped off, like waxing. It's best to find someone who really knows how to do this

Hi, I've had tons of hair on my face & chin since I was a teenager. I'm in my 50's now & it's no picnic. The best way I've found to remove facial hair is pluck daily the BLACK hairs (I use Tweezerman tweezers & a 5X mirror under a bright light) then use an elec. shaver once or twice a week for the light hairs. I used to use "Nair" but it was very irritating. Good luck.

Get yourself a Conair, battery operated razor. It's the size of a large pen. I've been using one for four years now and I love it. The more you use it, the lighter and thinner the hair grows back in. I use it on my whole face, including eyebrows, upper lip, cheeks, and neck. It gets rid of the baby fuzz that you get as you grow older. It was recommended to me by a cancer specialist. I only have to use it about once a week. I'd never be without one now!

I was just reading an article on yahoo about hair growth...

http://fullcoverage.yahoo.com/s/hsn ... pearmintteamayhelpwomenwithhirsutism

I have PCOS as well, so I got the whole bundle. LOL..

I pluck, pluck pluck, cut them off with scissors, electra shaver after plucking, I do waxing the week between my period and ovulation. If you do it too close to when you have your period your skin can become very irritated.I know mine does.

Keep plucking and I will let you know if the tea works.

Laura

http://www.19.5degs.com/element/506.php

I use this homemade sugar wax. Put a soft terrycloth rag over wax and press. Pull hard and quick. I use it on my face and legs.

hey

take 1 table spoon of white flour and 1 table spoon of potash alum and add 1 table spoon of rose water into it.....apply this on your face and do this daily for one month.....or get ur face waxed (hot)and then apply rose water it will close the pores and regrowth would be slower

Take one tablespoon of Turmeric powder and mix with curd. Apply this pack on your face regularly. Your hair regrowth will be slower.

i want a home suggestion, which remove all my hairs from my face in 2 months.

woman having facial hair removed
Removing Facial Hair
Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips RemovalFebruary 20, 2007
Woman holding a dog in arms.
Removing Pet Hair from Clothing
Woman with Short Hair Style
Choosing a Short Hair Style
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
🎉
🎄