Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Removing Halloween Makeup

There are ways to make removing Halloween makeup easier on your children and yourself. This is a guide about removing Halloween makeup.

November 12, 2004 Flag

A quick Halloween tip for the little ones. Through trial and error over the years I've found this great tip. Before applying color makeup to the face of your little trick or treaters, or to yourself, first apply moisturizer. It sure comes off a lot easier when you are done !

By Susan

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Thanks for the tip my little brother is sure to LOVE it! My granny says I'm to old to trick-or-treat but I will probably dress up for the younger kids that might come to our house. THANK YOU