Removing Ink from Leather

How can I clean pen marks off of leather?

Joann from Oroville

Removing Ink from Leather

I have a brand new 2006 chevy silverado and my 3 yr.old son drew all over the leather center console...oh boy was I unhappy but luckily for me this is 2006 and we have so I ran to the computer and learned that alcohol really does work THANK GOODNESS it didn't completely come out but enough did to make it look alot better so thank you to everyone who posted advice! (10/26/2006)

By fullerwnks

Removing Ink from Leather

The hair spray worked like a dream on my beige sofa.
Thank you very much for the tip. (12/28/2006)

By Akhtar Hussain

Removing Ink from Leather

I accidently got biro ink on our new leather couch, and my mum went crazy, as we havent even paid for them yet! so i came across this website and suggested hair spray to her. It worked a treat, and now you can hardly see the marks! Thanks! (02/15/2007)

By Lei

photo of brown leather couch
Removing Pen from Leather Furniture
A Sharpie marker with its lid off.
Removing Permanent Ink (Sharpie) from a CD or DVD
Woman hands using a upholstery attachment to wash a purple suede couch
Cleaning Pen Ink on a Suede Couch
An ink pen in a blue leather purse.
Removing Ink from Leather