Removing Labels from Jars

How do I get labels off jars? I have tried soaking in hot soapy water with dish washing power in it. I have even put them in the dishwasher. The label still won't come off and I am running out of ideals. Please help me out. I would like to use the jars to make something pretty out of them.

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Use Goo Gone or a home remedy -- Peanut Butter

Baby oil gel !!! I'm making Santa Claus candy jars using baby food jars. I soaked them in soap and hot water to remove the paper. Then I used my fingers and rubbed the baby oil gel. Put aside for 5 min. Then scrub off with the scrub side of a sponge. I think I unlocked the secret of taking glue off jars. It worked like a charm ! I'm pretty proud of myself !

Spaghetti Sauce Jar with Torn Label
Removing Labels from Glass Jars
Home and Garden Cleaning GlassApril 17, 2016
Pickle Jar Candy Jars
Reusing Pickle Jars
Finding Free Address Labels
Finding Free Address Labels
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 2:15:15 PM on 10.0.0.148 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.