Removing Leg Wax From Couch

I know this sounds silly, but: My roommate was waxing her legs, and managed to spill the wax on the floor. Before she could get it cleaned up, her dog walked through it, and then proceeded to walk across my brand new couch. I am afraid to use the same harsh chemicals that took it off of the kitchen floor, on the couch. The couch is a suede like material that is 100% micro denier polyester fiber, and is a very dark Merlot color. I have contacted the manufacturer, but they were really no help. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Removing Leg Wax From Couch

Hi you can try a couple of things. I learn this from the "queen of clean".

1) Put Ice on it and make it really really hard.

2) Scrape off as much as you can with an old credit card or grocery store card.

3) Take a plain paper bag with no writing on it. Place it on the wax area, warm up the bag with your hair dryer. The wax residue will go into the bag.

You can look up tips on under queen of clean (05/01/2005)

By Chella

Removing Leg Wax From Couch
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Photo of a furniture spring isolated on white.
Repairing Couch Springs
Woman with a leg cramp.
Remedies for Leg Cramps