Removing Mildew from Leather

Does anyone know how to clean of mildew from leather car seat?

Endsy from Houston, TX

Answers:

Removing Mildew from Leather

You need to use a professional mold killer on this something like Em Clean from LTT. This will kill the spores and prevent them from coming back.

LTTsolutions<net/a>
Leather care consultants (11/20/2007)

By Leather Agony Aunt

Removing Mildew from Leather

Do not try vinegar. This ruined my leather saddle for good, and I'm still trying to find ways to fix it. Bleach is also too strong. Find a pH neutral leather cleaner, available at a country supply or pet supply store.

So far, Listerine has been somewhat successful in removing it. (08/03/2008)

By Regal

Removing Mildew from Leather

I have a stunning vintage Hermes Kelly bag that was covered in mildew after being stored in a closet that I was unaware had a problem with damp. The mildew was white and covering the interior of this very valuable and beautiful bag. I did a little research and then realized that the best killer of mold that would not harm the leather or myself was Tea Tree Oil. It also nourished the leather as well as killing the mold spores. My bag is like new again and I am a happy girl. Good luck. PS- Never ingest tea tree oil, but it works great on mildew and athletes foot from gyms, hotel showers, etc. (12/13/2008)

By The Travelvixen

Removing Mildew from Leather
Old Leather Work Boots
Removing Mold and Mildew from Leather
Cleaning up Mildew From Wood
Removing Mildew from Wood
Photo of a tent set up in the woods.
Removing Mildew from a Tent
An ink pen in a blue leather purse.
Removing Ink from Leather
🎄