Removing Moss From Roof

I have an outside shed that has one side covered with moss. Any suggestions about removing the moss without damaging the shingles?

By Peggygram from Maryland

Removing Moss From Roof

Here's a tip I've submitted: (I don't think it's been posted on ThriftyFun yet).

Remove moss and algae without scrubbing: This product is amazing! You spray it anywhere you want to remove algae and moss, or to stop it from to growing. Just put it into a garden sprayer and spray it on once a year, then every time it rains, it binds with the rain and starts working. It's amazing stuff with no scrubbing required! It's called "Spray and Forget". You can buy it at Home Depot. I use it on my mobile home, my garage siding, and on our camper. I used to have quite the moss and algae problem, but no more. It also removes mildew, fungus, and lichen stains from roofs, siding, decks, brick, stucco, and other exterior surfaces with no scrubbing required.

Product info:

Products Q and A: (05/11/2009)

By Cyinda

Removing Moss from a Roof, Cleaning Moss off Roof
Removing Moss from a Roof
Removing Moss from Asphalt Roof Tiles
Removing Moss from Asphalt Roof Tiles
Lots of Moss on Roof
Preventing and Removing Moss from Your Roof
A dirty roof that has been partially cleaned.
Saving Money on Roof Cleaning
Man nailing up new shingles on a roof.
Saving Money on a New Roof