Removing Mud From Shoes

Working on outside projects can sometimes leave your boots covered with dirt and mud, that can be a challenge to easily remove. This guide is about removing mud from shoes.

Muddy Shoes

I have moved into an apartment after enjoying the abundant space of a house. Winter, and now spring, made me struggle with muddy footwear. I discovered that if I put one quarter inch of water in the sink and let the shoes rest there for a short while, the mud softens and I can brush it off straight into the sink then wash down the drain.

Then I put the shoes on my balcony or under the radiator, soles up, to dry. A tiny bit of water and a tiny amount of brushing and clean boots again - no mess on floors of the apartment.

By joanfry

CommentMoreRead More...Was this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing ShoesDecember 15, 2013
Trying on New Shoes
Breaking in New Shoes
Dirty tennis shoes.
Cleaning Tennis Shoes
Man Repairing a Shoe
Repairing Shoes
A girl with mud stains on her clothing.
Removing Mud Stains from Clothing
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 30, 2016 at 10:04:32 PM on 10.0.1.240 in 327 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.