Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Removing Mud From Shoes

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
Muddy Shoes

Working on outside projects can sometimes leave your boots covered with dirt and mud, that can be a challenge to easily remove. This guide is about removing mud from shoes.

Solutions: Removing Mud From Shoes

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Tip: Removing Mud From Shoes

I have moved into an apartment after enjoying the abundant space of a house. Winter, and now spring, made me struggle with muddy footwear. I discovered that if I put one quarter inch of water in the sink and let the shoes rest there for a short while, the mud softens and I can brush it off straight into the sink then wash down the drain.

Then I put the shoes on my balcony or under the radiator, soles up, to dry. A tiny bit of water and a tiny amount of brushing and clean boots again - no mess on floors of the apartment.

By joanfry

Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!