Removing Nail Polish from Clothing

My daughter spilled nail polish on her shirt. Is there any way that I can remove it? I tried nail polish remover and that didn't work, it just smeared the nail polish a little. Thanks for any help I can get, as this was a shirt that she got from my mom for Christmas.

By Crystal from LA

Removing Nail Polish from Clothing

The nail polish remover will most likely smear the polish further over the fabric. Is the polish in a place where you could sew a flower type patch, cute little bug, etc. To cover it? Try the notion section in the sewing department to find these. Good luck to you. (01/07/2010)

By Amandablue

Removing Nail Polish from Clothing
Nail Polish Drying Tips
Nail Polish Drying Tips and Tricks
Nail Polish Remover Stain on Leather
Fixing Nail Polish Remover Stains on Leather
Nail Polish Spill
Removing Nail Polish from Carpet
A nail polish brush dripping.
Removing Nail Polish from Clothing and Fabric