Removing Nail Polish from Clothing

I spilled purple nail polish on my new white pants. I need a way to get it out without costing a lot. I found out nail polish remover smears and my mom put some face cream on it that bleaches clothes, but I need something to get it out completely.

By Rebecca from Colorado Springs

Removing Nail Polish from Clothing

Being it is white, it should be easier. Keep using non acetone nail polish remover, turn it inside out and remove that way. You don't want to push it through the layers of fabric, have a wash cloth on the part to absorb it, use a small size rag, finger dip and rub. Then when done, rub liquid like Era, or Wisk on it, then wash. (06/02/2010)

By T&T Grandma

Removing Nail Polish from Clothing

If you can't get it out, try covering it up with a sewn on applique or other decoration. (06/03/2010)

By ChloeA

Removing Nail Polish from Clothing
Nail Polish Drying Tips
Nail Polish Drying Tips and Tricks
Nail Polish Remover Stain on Leather
Fixing Nail Polish Remover Stains on Leather
Nail Polish Spill
Removing Nail Polish from Carpet
A nail polish brush dripping.
Removing Nail Polish from Clothing and Fabric