Removing Odor from a Leather Jacket

I have a leather bomber jacket that I really like except for the cigarette smell. The lining which I think is silk, smells the worst. I've tried baking soda but with limited results. The smell seems to come back. I couldn't scrub with baking soda all over as it made quite a mess. Any suggestions as to what I can try? Thank you.

Chuck from Lexington, KY

Removing Odor from a Leather Jacket

Try tumbling the jacket in the dryer on the lowest heat setting with several dryer sheets. Hang, let cool and repeat if needed. (02/27/2009)

By Jean

Removing Odor from a Leather Jacket

Have you had it dry cleaned? If not send it to the cleaners, good luck. (02/28/2009)

By K W

Removing Odor from a Leather Jacket
Cigarette Left Burning in Ashtray
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odor from Leather
Leather Jacket
Cleaning Body Oil Stains on Leather Jacket
Men's leather winter boots.
Removing Smoke Odor from Leather Boots
An ink pen in a blue leather purse.
Removing Ink from Leather