Removing Paint From Carpet

My cat knocked over a quart of white bathroom paint onto my brown carpet, I was not home at the time it happened, so it had dried some by the time I discovered this. Any suggestions as to how I might be able to remove this paint without futher damage to the carpet?

Thanks in advance!

Removing Paint From Carpet

Try spraying WD-40 on it. Wipe with clean cloth until all paint is gone. Then, clean the area with carpet cleaner. (09/21/2004)

By truleelee

Removing Paint From Carpet

Greased Lightening will remove paint from most anything. I have used this in the past and it works well. (01/20/2005)

By glacre

Removing Paint From Carpet

If your carpet is nylon, go to your local home depot and get this stuff called Goof Off professional strength in the spray or squeeze can, apply it with a toothbrush and gently scrub, paint will dissapear as if it was never there. also works great on clothes. (11/13/2005)

By Gary

Removing Paint from Carpet
Porcelain bathtub.
Removing Paint from a Porcelain Bathtub
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet, Upclose photo of carpet.
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet
Old wooden ladder leaning against a concrete wall with painted designs.
Removing Paint from Concrete