Removing Pet Urine Smell From Carpet

I steam cleaned my carpets yesterday to get puppy urine out of them, and when I went to check them this morning they smelled even worse! What do I do?

By Trish from Maurertown, VA

Answers:

Removing Pet Urine Smell From Carpet

I read on this site you can use Odoban pet smell remover. Walmart sells it. Follow the directions and you will be OK. (11/23/2010)

By Mgoldsmith54914

Removing Pet Urine Smell From Carpet

I have two large German Shepherds that live in the house, let's just say sometimes they mess due to my schedule, my fault. I have an area they tend to go to and I wash it out. The area began to smell so I used Pet Odorknockout from Amazon it worked great. (01/13/2011)

By getbarber

RE: Removing Pet Urine Smell From Carpet

Removing Pet Urine Smell From Carpet

I have two large dogs that go to the same place. The best fix is vodka and distilled water. Shampoo the carpet, lift the carpet to allow both carpet and pad to dry. Once they are completely dry mix 2 parts vodka, and 1 part distilled water in a spray bottle and liberally spray the area. I don't know why it works, but it does. Good luck! (01/17/2011)

By cgracec

A chihuahua on a white carpet.
Cleaning Dog Urine Odors from Carpet
big cat in a car
Removing Cat Urine Smell From Car Interior
Dog Urinating Outdoors
Homemade Cleaner for Pet Urine Odors
Cleaning Urine Off Grout
Cleaning Urine Off Grout
Dog laying on beige carpet next to a vacuum
Cleaning Urine Odors from Carpet
🎉
🎄