Removing Pine Sap from Deck

How do I remove pine sap from my wood deck?

By Donna

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Dawn dish detergent, and here is my reasoning. My black Lab lays under our pine tree and the sap falls off onto his back, not to mention how much he lays in it. I pour Dawn dish detergent directly on the sap and rub it for a few seconds then rinse the area and it is always gone! Dawn dish detergent is what they use to get oil out of the wildlife when there has been an oil spill. I would pour it directly on the sap then scrub it with a soft bristle brush and rinse. Please let me know how it works! Good luck!

Removing Sap from a Deck
Home and Garden Cleaning MiscellaneousJune 25, 2011
Water on Deck
Homemade Deck Cleaner Recipes
Beautiful Cedar Deck
Removing Sap from a Deck
Man Pressure washing his Wood Deck
Cleaning a Wood Deck
Sap spot and cleaning supplies.
Removing Tree Sap on Microfiber
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 12:04:15 PM on 10.0.2.236 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.