Removing Possum Urine Odor

How do you get rid off possum urine odor?

Wilma

Answers:

Removing Possum Urine Odor

If it's possible, since both floor and walls hard washable, maybe you could use a pump spray washer on it, then scrub it with a brush and rinse again. If possible sweep the water out the door, let air dry, and sit fans down there to help dry. Clorox kills germs and smells. You could use lemon scented Clorox with a bit of dish detergent and just ventilate the room well, so the fumes do not over come you. When all done and dry, spray Lysol all over the walls and floors. It kills more germs and leaves a pleasant smell. You can also stick up stick on air freshers every where high and low. (12/31/2007)

By theseamstress

Removing Possum Urine Odor

A bottle of Lysol disinfectant concentrate (brown bottle abt. $3.00) with a little water. My mother-in-law used this on cat urine on baseboards in a house they purchased and it went away. Each time it rained after two bottles were used, there was no further odor.

I also like luvvy's advice as peroxide lifts/removes blood in fabric and disinfects too and is much cheaper. (01/01/2008)

By Lorelei

Removing Possum Urine Odor

I have found an awesome cleaning product at the Dollar General Store. I tell you this stuff cleans everything. It is called Truly Amazing. It is only a dollar a bottle. I was skeptical at first, but the lady that was telling me about swears by it so I thought OK I will give it a try. Boy was I surprised. I would try this product. It says it gets out pet odors. What do you have to lose, but a dollar? (01/01/2008)

By Janette

Removing Possum Urine Odor

Try white vinegar. (01/07/2008)

By Carla

Removing Possum Urine Odor
Cigarette Left Burning in Ashtray
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odor from Leather
Man in Green Shirt Smelling His Underarm
Preventing Underarm Odor
Cleaning Toilet
Removing Urine Odor from a Bathroom
A cat sitting on a couch.
Removing Cat Urine Odor from a Couch
🎄