Removing Red Food Coloring?

How do I remove red food coloring from a pair of new blue jeans?

Removing Red Food Coloring?

I used SPOT SHOT Carpet Stain Remover on some red food coloring stains on a denim skirt. I placed one paper towel inside the skirt, sprayed it on and blotted it off the fabric with another paper towel. It came right out! Then I washed and dried it as usual. I tested the product on a hidden part of the skirt first to make sure it wouldn't take the color out. The stain was more than 24 hours old. (05/14/2006)

Smiling little boy with red ice pop and red coloring all around his mouth, dripping down his next and onto his white shirt
Cleaning Food Coloring Stains on Clothing
Child Coloring in a Coloring Book
Saving Money On Coloring Books
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet