Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Removing Rust Stains on a Wedding Dress

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
Woman in a Wedding Dress

Rust on a wedding dress can be difficult to remove because of the fabrics used. This is a guide about removing rust stains on a wedding dress.

Here are questions related to Removing Rust Stains on a Wedding Dress.

Question: Removing Rust Stains from Wedding Gown

I did my bridal pictures at a park and I sat on the swings and the chains left some rust on the side of my gown. How can I clean them off?

By Macey M. from Houston, TX

Question: Rust Stains on Wedding Dress

When I was unpacking from our last move (we're military) I found that the packing company had thrown my wedding dress in a box with metal hangers that got wet and have left stains all over my wedding dress. How do I get rust stains out of white polyester fabric?

Suzanne from Fort Dix, NJ

Most Recent Answer

By jsham (Guest Post)01/22/2009

There is a product, Brand name Whink, Rust Stain Remover. It is located along side other cleaning supplies in Wal-Mart, and I am sure in other stores as well. I know it works great on nylon and as polyester is also a man-made fiber it should work on it as well, test on a seam or in the hemline to be sure.

Solutions: Removing Rust Stains on a Wedding Dress

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!