Removing Scuffs From Inside Dryer

My son put his wet tennis shoes into my dryer without a towel and now the entire inside is scuffed. I don't know what to use to clean these marks out and to be able to use the dryer again. Any ideas? Help!

MaryJo from Lehigh Acres, FL

Answers:

Removing Scuffs From Inside Dryer

Family Dollar sells sponges that remove scuff marks off vinyl flooring without injuring the flooring. I'll bet it will work inside the dryer as well. It sells for $1.00 and is blue on one side; white on the other. They work like the Magic Eraser and there are two in a pack. Just wet with water and wipe marks away. (05/05/2008)

By Lorelei

Removing Scuffs From Inside Dryer

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser is the best invention since sliced bread! (05/07/2008)

By Carolyn Phillips

Removing Scuffs From Inside Dryer

I"ve use the Magic Eraser and the one from the dollar store, both work although the Magic Eraser seemed to last a little longer. Either one would be just the thing to remove scuff marks. Good luck! (05/08/2008)

By falldowngobump

Removing Scuffs From Inside Dryer
Photo of an angel craft made form used dryer sheets.
Making Dryer Sheet Angels
Patent Leather Shoes
Removing Scuffs on Patent Leather
Dryer Sheets
Are Dryer Sheets Safe for Birds?
Removing Condensation from Inside a Watch
🎉
🎄