Removing Seeds From Grapes

My dad just picked lots of grapes from a grape tree (with seeds) and I don't want to waste them. I want to make either jam, jelly or something else, but I have no idea how I can easily remove the seeds from the grapes.

Removing Seeds From Grapes

Cook them and then put them through a ricer, if you want both the juice and the pulp. If you want only the juice cook them and strain through 3-4 layers of cheesecloth. Tie up the corners of the cheesecloth with string and hang to drip the juice into a container. This will take 24 hours or more. (09/19/2005)

By Seagrape

Removing Seeds From Grapes

You could also run them through a colander with a turn type handle (I think these are old fashioned, but you can find them at some thrift stores and I think Walmart) after you have cooked. This way would be instead of the cheesecloth. (09/19/2005)

By Bobbi

Removing Seeds From Grapes
Grapes growing under a net to protect them from the birds.
Protecting Grapes from Birds
bowl of red, green, and black grapes
Pickled Grape Recipes
Rose hips on rough wood background.
Growing Roses from Seed
Sowing seeds directly.
Direct Sowing Seeds