Removing Set In Stains From Clothing

How do I remove set in stains?

By Debbie from NY

Removing Set In Stains From Clothing

I often end up with "new" stains on clothing, especially from hubby. Then best luck I have had, is using Simple Green on them. I wet the stain first, then spray till soaking with the Simple Green, and let it sit overnight, then wash the next morning. It may not take all of the stain out, but it looks better than before. (08/03/2010)

By fatboyslimsmom

Removing Set In Stains From Clothing

My sister swears by what she calls "brown soap". I had some stains on a tee shirt that had been through the dryer and I thought it was done since the strains had been "cooked" in the dryer. She gave me a bar of brown soap, I wet the shirt and rubbed the soap over the stains and washed again. Lo and behold, the stains were gone! She said every supermarket has brown soap and it's dirt cheap and I'm sure it has been around for a long, long time. (08/06/2010)

By DorothyNYC

Man Holding Burger with Mustard Stain on his Tie
Removing Stains on Clothing
sweat stain on dark clothing
Removing Underarm Sweat Stains from Clothing
Removing Mustard Stains from Clothing
Baby being fed with formula.
Removing Baby Formula Stains from Clothing
sweat stain on dark clothing
Perspiration Stains on Dark Clothing