Removing Silly Putty from Upholstered Furniture

Does anyone know what works to remove Silly Putty from fabric chairs? One chair is covered with corded fabric (similar to corduroy), and the other is a woven blend sort of resembling velour.

By SunshineGal from Central WA

Answers:

Silly Putty on Upholstered Chairs

I haven't had this experience, but I was thinking that maybe you could put ice on it and wait till it freezes and then pick it off. Otherwise, I'd email Silly Putty company and ask them. I'm sure they get all kinds of problems like yours. Google Silly Putty and you'll come up with the manufacturer. Good luck. (03/26/2009)

By metroplex

Silly Putty on Upholstered Chairs

This sounds like it may be a job for Goo Gone. Just follow the directions on the bottle. You can get it at some dollar stores and a lot of other places. (03/27/2009)

By Polly G

red putty egg
red putty egg
Removing Silly Putty Stains from Microfiber
Upholstered arm chair.
Cleaning Upholstered Furniture
red putty egg
Removing Silly Putty from Carpet
Red plastic egg for Silly Putty. Removing Silly Putty stains from clothing and fabric.
Removing Silly Putty Stains from Clothing and Fabric
🎉
🎄