Removing Skunk Odor From Under The House

We had the privilege of a skunk dying under our house two weeks ago. He got into a crawl space that is nearly impossible to get to. How can I get the horrid smell out of concrete? Please help.

By Jenny from MI

Try throwing handfuls of activated charcoal around the skunk to absorb odors. (02/10/2010)

By Rosiegirll

Buy some peppermint oil and dilute it to about 1/4 cup to a gallon of water and spray it all around the area. I used a new garden sprayer that is designed for weed killer or fertilizer. The hose and wand give you a much farther reach than a spray bottle would. I bought a high quality peppermint oil in a quart bottle from someone on eBay and it was well worth the money. Peppermint is supposed to repel many types of nuisance critters, also. Thankfully, I love the aroma of peppermint. (02/11/2010)

By phkat

A skunk getting ready to spray.
Removing Skunk Smell from a Car
Skunk On white Background
Removing Skunk Odor From Carpet
A plastic basket of laundry.
Removing Skunk Odor from Clothing
Removing Skunk Smell from Books
Removing Skunk Smell from Books