Removing Smoke Smell From a Car

How does one remove an acute smoke contamination from a car that was in storage for 4 to 5 years?

By Stephen from Knoxville, TN

Answers:

Removing Smoke Smell From a Car

I have had to deal with this problem twice. When buying a mattress from my mother and dad who both smoked, I
put newspapers under our sheets and changed the papers weekly. The ink in the paper will absorb the smell. It is
fool proof, but does take about 30 days of changing the papers as often as you have newspapers.

Also, once I used my Filter Queen in a car my husband bought second hand. It did the job in just one overnight use. The last suggestion is to rent an ozone machine like the ones used in motels for removing smoke from the rooms. (02/23/2010)

By SimplySharon8

cigarette odors in a car
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odors from a Car
Cleaning Smoke Stains from Walls
Cleaning Smoke Off Walls
Cigarette Left Burning in Ashtray
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odor from Leather
cigarette smell computer
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odors from a Computer
Men's leather winter boots.
Removing Smoke Odor from Leather Boots
🎄