Browse   Newsletters   Contests   Ask   Share   Account   About

Removing Stains from Corian

Beige Corian Counter

An acrylic composite that is very durable, but can occasionally become stained. This guide is about removing stains from Corian.

Share a solution today!

Here are questions related to Removing Stains from Corian.

Question: Repairing Burn Marks in Corian Sink

I put a hot pan in my tan Corian sink and now there are two white marks. How do I get them out?

Robin

Question: Red Wax Stain on Bathroom Countertop

I just bought a home only to discover there is a large red stain caused by melted wax on the white bathroom counter top. The wax is gone, but the stain is not. Please help.

By Pat R from Fulsheart, TX

Question: Paint Remover Stain on Corian Countertop

A can of paint remover was accidentally spilled on my kitchen counter and wasn't noticed for a while so it really set in. It looks like giant rust stains. It also caused some cracks in the Corian. We tried everything to at least get the staining out, but so far nothing has worked. Help!

Gabby

Question: Burn Mark on a Corian Counter

I scorched my Corian tabletop. Is there a way to repair it?

By Tina from NY

Most Recent Answer

By Deanj10/30/2010

Yes, Corian burn marks and other mishaps can be repaired. Some, if not too deep, can be fixed just by sanding the area. If you don't want to try it yourself you can contact the Corian dealer/installer in your area and they will make the repair so you never know there had been a repair made.

Question: Removing a Stain on Corian

I have a grayish stain on beige Corian counter top, around the sink. I don't know how it got there. How do you clean the Corian?

By Don M. from Tracy, CA

Most Recent Answer

By Deanj10/24/2009

I went to google and typed in "how to clean corian". Several sites came up. One was just one word. "Corian" Click on that link and it will give you information you are seaching for. There are other sites as well.

Question: Coffee Stains on a Corian Sink

How do I remove coffee stains from a Corian sink?

By Migrams from Holt, MI

Most Recent Answer

By Lisa09/26/2009

Try straight lemon juice, let it sit until stain is gone.

Question: Coffee Stains on White Corian Sink

I am trying to clean coffee stains from a white Corian sink. What should I use?

Pam from San Diego CA

Most Recent Answer

By Trish Mastriano07/21/2011

I recently got a Corian double sink & counter-top, the sink is white. Wow, was I disappointed at the staining. I am not a fan of using bleach, but Softscrub with bleach did remove the staining. I tried my usual "safe' treatments first, ie. Mr Clean white block scrubber, baking soda, peroxide, & Dollar Tree brand oxi-clean, which always worked on my porcelain sink. All were a bust :( I did use BarKeepers Friend this morning & it did a good job too, but contains oxalic acid which I am sure is not environmentally or human friendly. I love the Corian sink & counter because there are no seams to get grundgy. So, all in all, I will take the inconvenience of having to use the occasional bleach product over my old Formica & porcelain combo.