Removing Sticker Residue

How do I remove sticker residue?

By onetigger67 from OK

Answers:

Removing Sticker Residue

Use W-D 40 it takes the sticky off of anything. (07/08/2009)

By SusLuvsVintage

Removing Sticker Residue

Rubbing alcohol or nail polish remover. Goo Gone is a good product with a nice orange scent. (07/08/2009)

By OliveOyl

Removing Sticker Residue

When I get a picture frame with a price sticker on the glass I use plain old cooking oil on a paper towel and rub the area of sticky residue. Then when it is off I wash it with soap and water and dry to see if it is all gone for sure. Works on anything that is not going to be marred with oil stain. I have used it on some wood frames that had stickers on the back, lawn furniture, cookware, dinnerware, and flatware, also. Not recommended for clothing or anything fabric. (07/09/2009)

By itsagift

Removing Sticker Residue

There's a great product in Canada called "Goo Gone" you can buy it at hardware or department stores in the cleaner section. I removed really old decals off windows and doors successfully with it. (07/11/2009)

By gcdallaire

Removing Sticker Residue

Lighter fluid (07/21/2009)

By pthimlar

Removing Sticker Residue
Removing Sticker Residue
roll of tape
Removing Tape Residue From Clothing and Fabric
Mirror
Cleaning Sticky Residue from a Mirror
Bumper Sticker
Removing a Bumper Sticker
A man adhering a sticky name badge label to his dress shirt.
Removing Sticky Label Residue on Clothing
🎄