Question

Share | Account | About
Share>Account>About>

Removing Sticker Residue on Inside of Shoe

How do I remove the sticky residue left from a sticker on inside of shoe, under my heel? It is leather, so I don't know if I can use Goo Gone. When I walk, one heel sticks and makes noise every time I take a step. Very frustrating!

By Christine K.

By Janette [77]10/25/2013

The absolute best product to use is called Un-Du. Goo gone does not work as well. Un-du will remove chewing gum like magic. It will unstick pictures that are stuck together and not harm them at all. It removes postage stamps if you make a mistake addressing the envelope and when Un-Du dries the stamp will be sticky again and ready to use. You can buy this product in craft stores and I have even dseen it at Lowes. Forget the other adhesive removers. They do not work like Un-Du works. One more thing...Un-Du does not leave a mark. It disappears when it evaporates. I put some on the label,peel it off or add a little more then when label or sticker is gone I put some on a rag and wipe off the sticky residue. You might have to repeat a couple times. Hope this helps.