Removing Super Glue from Hair

Before you get out the scissors, there are some ways you can try to remove Super Glue from hair. This is a guide about removing super glue from hair.

Removing Super Glue from Hair
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

How do you remove crazy glue from your hair?

By Denise J

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I believe it is nail polish remover that loosens crazy glue. I don't think anything else will work, other than scissors.

Read More Answers...

I've gotten micro braids in my hair and the person that braided my hair put Krazy Glue in my hair! How do I get it out without an hassle?

Nina

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Well obviously the person that did your hair didnt know what they were doing. Krazy glue doesnt go in the hair. I think you need to go a professional and consult with them because its very likely that when you try to remove the braids whether with acetone or oil or whatever your hair may come out. My advice seek a professional beautician and never go back to her again. Good Luck!

Read More Answers...

How do you remove super glue stuck in the hair?

By Robert from Ghana, Accra

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Maybe some Goo Gone would work?

I have superglue in my hair is there anything i can use to get it out?

Cece from Clarkston, GA

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Cece from Clarkston, GA

Answers:

Super Glue in My Hair

You could try finger nail polish remover. (10/05/2006)

By Dean

Super Glue in My Hair

If you want to get it out now hardware stores sell super glue remover, usually it is with the glues. My Home Depot has it. (10/07/2006)

By ScotFinn

Super Glue in My Hair

Acetone is the only remedy that will work but you have to keep working it in. But it does work I was a victim, of hair glue but the acetone did work, thank God. (08/04/2007)

By tupretty

Super Glue in My Hair

I tried using acetone in my little girls hair. I soaked the spot with the acetone for a few seconds and then tried working it out. To my surprise her hair broke off right at the spot above the glue. I would not recommend it! (11/09/2007)

By Crystal

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I have super glue in my dreadlocks, help. Will the acetone destroy my hair? It's so annoying being able to feel it in there.

Phelim

Answers:

Super Glue in My Dreadlocks

I understand you can't cut it out. I don't THINK acetone will hurt your hair. It is the primary ingredient in nail polish remover, and nails are similar chemically to hair. Try it on a small end without the glue on first. Good luck! (12/15/2004)

By Judi

Super Glue in My Dreadlocks

Don't worry. The glue will gradually particulate and fall out on its own. It won't damage your hair.
(05/28/2005)

By Vince

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Home and Garden Cleaning AdviceJanuary 30, 2013
A colorful wooden dresser.
Removing Sticker Glue from Wood Furniture
Super Glue
Removing Super Glue from Skin
Kitchen Countertop
Removing Super Glue from Kitchen Countertop
bottle of super glue
Removing Super Glue from a Car's Exterior
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 26, 2016 at 11:40:06 PM on 10.0.1.76 in 842 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.