Removing Super Glue from Hair

Before you get out the scissors, there are some ways you can try to remove Super Glue from hair. This is a guide about removing super glue from hair.

Removing Super Glue from Hair
Filter Sort

Question: Removing Krazy Glue from Hair

I've gotten micro braids in my hair and the person that braided my hair put Krazy Glue in my hair! How do I get it out without an hassle?

Nina

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Natasha 3 9 Flag

Well obviously the person that did your hair didnt know what they were doing. Krazy glue doesnt go in the hair. I think you need to go a professional and consult with them because its very likely that when you try to remove the braids whether with acetone or oil or whatever your hair may come out. My advice seek a professional beautician and never go back to her again. Good Luck!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Removing Crazy Glue from Hair

How do you remove crazy glue from your hair?

By Denise J

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Louise B. 6 2,509 Flag

I believe it is nail polish remover that loosens crazy glue. I don't think anything else will work, other than scissors.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Super Glue in My Hair

By robert dodoo 1

How do you remove super glue stuck in the hair?

By Robert from Ghana, Accra

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Pam 1 17 Flag

Maybe some Goo Gone would work?

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Can't Remove False Eyelash Glue

I had false eye lashes put on and I think they added super glue with the lash glue because it's been two weeks and I've tried oils and they won't come off. I even steamed my face. What do I do?

By Marg

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Archive: Super Glue in My Dreadlocks

I have super glue in my dreadlocks, help. Will the acetone destroy my hair? It's so annoying being able to feel it in there.

Phelim

Answers:

RE: Super Glue in My Dreadlocks

I understand you can't cut it out. I don't THINK acetone will hurt your hair. It is the primary ingredient in nail polish remover, and nails are similar chemically to hair. Try it on a small end without the glue on first. Good luck! (12/15/2004)

By Judi

RE: Super Glue in My Dreadlocks

Don't worry. The glue will gradually particulate and fall out on its own. It won't damage your hair.
(05/28/2005)

By Vince

Archive: Super Glue in My Hair

I have superglue in my hair is there anything i can use to get it out?

Cece from Clarkston, GA

Answers:

RE: Super Glue in My Hair

You could try finger nail polish remover. (10/05/2006)

By Dean

RE: Super Glue in My Hair

If you want to get it out now hardware stores sell super glue remover, usually it is with the glues. My Home Depot has it. (10/07/2006)

By ScotFinn

RE: Super Glue in My Hair

Acetone is the only remedy that will work but you have to keep working it in. But it does work I was a victim, of hair glue but the acetone did work, thank God. (08/04/2007)

By tupretty

RE: Super Glue in My Hair

I tried using acetone in my little girls hair. I soaked the spot with the acetone for a few seconds and then tried working it out. To my surprise her hair broke off right at the spot above the glue. I would not recommend it! (11/09/2007)

By Crystal

Archive: Super Glue in My Hair

Cece from Clarkston, GA

Home and Garden Cleaning AdviceJanuary 30, 2013
ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
A colorful wooden dresser.
Removing Sticker Glue from Wood Furniture
Super Glue
Removing Super Glue from Skin
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 8, 2016 at 11:48:44 PM on 10.0.2.20 in 878 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

All ArticlesQuestionsArchives
NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulMost AnswersFewest AnswersBest AnswersRelevance
Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings