Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Removing Super Glue from Hair

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
Removing Super Glue from Hair

Before you get out the scissors, there are some ways you can try to remove Super Glue from hair. This is a guide about removing super glue from hair.

Here are questions related to Removing Super Glue from Hair.

Question: Removing Crazy Glue from Hair

How do you remove crazy glue from your hair?

By Denise J

Most Recent Answer

By Louise B. [5]12/18/2013

I believe it is nail polish remover that loosens crazy glue. I don't think anything else will work, other than scissors.

Question: Can't Remove False Eyelash Glue

I had false eye lashes put on and I think they added super glue with the lash glue because it's been two weeks and I've tried oils and they won't come off. I even steamed my face. What do I do?

By Marg

Question: Super Glue in My Hair

How do you remove super glue stuck in the hair?

By Robert from Ghana, Accra

Most Recent Answer

By Pam [1]12/17/2009

Maybe some Goo Gone would work?

Question: Removing Krazy Glue from Hair

I've gotten micro braids in my hair and the person that braided my hair put Krazy Glue in my hair! How do I get it out without an hassle?

Nina

Most Recent Answer

By Natasha [3]03/02/2009

Well obviously the person that did your hair didnt know what they were doing. Krazy glue doesnt go in the hair. I think you need to go a professional and consult with them because its very likely that when you try to remove the braids whether with acetone or oil or whatever your hair may come out. My advice seek a professional beautician and never go back to her again. Good Luck!

Solutions: Removing Super Glue from Hair

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: Super Glue in My Dreadlocks

I have super glue in my dreadlocks, help. Will the acetone destroy my hair? It's so annoying being able to feel it in there.

Phelim

RE: Super Glue in My Dreadlocks

I understand you can't cut it out. I don't THINK acetone will hurt your hair. It is the primary ingredient in nail polish remover, and nails are similar chemically to hair. Try it on a small end without the glue on first. Good luck! (12/15/2004)

By Judi

RE: Super Glue in My Dreadlocks

Don't worry. The glue will gradually particulate and fall out on its own. It won't damage your hair. (05/28/2005)

By Vince

Archive: Super Glue in My Hair

I have superglue in my hair is there anything i can use to get it out?

Cece from Clarkston, GA

RE: Super Glue in My Hair

You could try finger nail polish remover. (10/05/2006)

By Dean

RE: Super Glue in My Hair

If you want to get it out now hardware stores sell super glue remover, usually it is with the glues. My Home Depot has it. (10/07/2006)

By ScotFinn

RE: Super Glue in My Hair

Acetone is the only remedy that will work but you have to keep working it in. But it does work I was a victim, of hair glue but the acetone did work, thank God. (08/04/2007)

By tupretty

RE: Super Glue in My Hair

I tried using acetone in my little girls hair. I soaked the spot with the acetone for a few seconds and then tried working it out. To my surprise her hair broke off right at the spot above the glue. I would not recommend it! (11/09/2007)

By Crystal

Archive: Super Glue in My Hair

Cece from Clarkston, GA