Removing Sweat Stains and Odor from Clothing

Does anyone have any sure-fire solutions for removing yellowish sweat stains from underarms of white shirts?

By MT

Answers:

He needs to put vinegar under arms after bath. Nothing else is needed, good luck. (04/11/2010)

By kffrmw88

I just heard this on the CBS Early Show this morning, and posted it as a contest submission: crush one regular aspirin per half cup of hot water. Dissolve the aspirin in the water and soak your clothes in it for a couple of hours. Wash as usual.

As for the odor, I'm with everyone who says to use vinegar. I put a couple of caps of white vinegar in my laundry's rinse cycle. It's not only a good odor eliminator, it softens my clothes. But then, that might be different if I hung my clothes to dry. (04/15/2010)

By JustPlainJo

sweat stain on dark clothing
Removing Underarm Sweat Stains from Clothing
Cigarette Left Burning in Ashtray
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odor from Leather
Man in Green Shirt Smelling His Underarm
Preventing Underarm Odor
An aspirin bottle on it's size with aspirin pills spilling out of it.
Using Aspirin for Sweat Stains
Man Holding Burger with Mustard Stain on his Tie
Removing Mustard Stains from Clothing
🎄