Removing Sweat and Drool Spots From Microfiber Couch

I have a micro-fiber sofa and my son slept on it and left drool spots and sweat spots from his head on it. I tried cleaning it with a little soap and water, but now I have the water rings on the sofa. How do I get those off?

Tammy from Lockhart, TX

Answers:

Removing Sweat and drool Spots From Microfiber Couch

I have two toddlers and a cream coloured microfiber couch and chair. I use a small Hoover carpet steam cleaner that cost less than fifty dollars over ten years ago with a solution of generic Oxyclean and carpet cleaner. This has cleaned lots of stuff from the couch and chair. To get rid of occasional water spots, you may have to clean seam to seam on whatever portion you are cleaning (such as the entire top of a seat cushion or the arm rest). (10/30/2007)

By dani740

red putty egg
Removing Silly Putty Stains from Microfiber
sweat stain on dark clothing
Removing Underarm Sweat Stains from Clothing
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Boxer on White Microfiber Couch
Removing Pet Hair from Microfiber
🎉
🎄