Removing Tough Grease Stains

To get out a tough grease stain on laundry, use lighter fluid. Apply to spot, wash as usual. And remember, no smoking.

By Tonya

Answers:

Removing Tough Grease Stains

Another thing that works goods is to put a paper towel behind the stain and spray with WD40. Let it sit for aproximately 5 minutes; then rub in dish washing detergent and wash in as hot of water as the fabric will take.

It has worked every time for me. (03/18/2005)

By klawrence34

Removing Tough Grease Stains

My husband got on the ground (street) and got street tar on his new shorts and t-shirt. Somebody here said to wash them using Dawn and Simple Green. First I treated each spot (many spots) with Goof Off and then washed as directed above. I am here to tell you it worked. Can't tell you how happy I am that we saved new clothes. (07/21/2005)

By Lynette

Woman removing a Grease stain.
Removing Grease (Oil) Stains from Clothing
Grape juice that is splashing out of the cup.
Removing Grape Juice Stains from a Tablecloth
grease stain on carpet
Cleaning Grease Stains on Carpet
person in t-shirt pouring food oil in bowl
Cleaning Food Oil Stains from T-Shirts
Woman in white lace shirt gazing down
Removing Grease Stains on Lace Clothing
🎉
🎄