Removing Tough Grease Stains

To get out a tough grease stain on laundry, use lighter fluid. Apply to spot, wash as usual. And remember, no smoking.

By Tonya

Removing Tough Grease Stains

Another thing that works goods is to put a paper towel behind the stain and spray with WD40. Let it sit for aproximately 5 minutes; then rub in dish washing detergent and wash in as hot of water as the fabric will take.

It has worked every time for me. (03/18/2005)

By klawrence34

Removing Tough Grease Stains

My husband got on the ground (street) and got street tar on his new shorts and t-shirt. Somebody here said to wash them using Dawn and Simple Green. First I treated each spot (many spots) with Goof Off and then washed as directed above. I am here to tell you it worked. Can't tell you how happy I am that we saved new clothes. (07/21/2005)

By Lynette

Woman removing a Grease stain.
Removing Grease (Oil) Stains from Clothing
Steam cleaning Upholstery
Removing Grease Stain on Upholstery
grease stain on carpet
Cleaning Grease Stains on Carpet
person in t-shirt pouring food oil in bowl
Cleaning Food Oil Stains from T-Shirts
Woman in white lace shirt gazing down
Removing Grease Stains on Lace Clothing
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 20, 2016 at 6:05:39 PM on in 915 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.