Removing Vinegar Smell from Carpet

You used vinegar to remove a stubborn odor from the carpet only to have a problem now getting rid of the vinegar smell. This is a guide about removing vinegar smell from carpet.

Vinegar Bottle

How do you remove vinegar smell from carpet in a car? I spilled a gallon of milk on my car carpet and immediately cleaned up with water, then applied a mix of cider vinegar and water.

That dried, now it stinks like vinegar. I shampooed it and have tried baking soda and it still stinks so bad. Help! I love my car and can't afford to trade it, but I have allergies and the smell is annoying my allergies and stomach.

By Vicki from PA

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Just let it dry the smell will disappear on it own.

Read More Answers...
Home and Garden Cleaning CarpetApril 27, 2013
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
shoe polish
Removing Shoe Polish from Carpet
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet, Upclose photo of carpet.
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet
Coffee Stain on Carpet
Removing a Coffee Stain from Carpet
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 1, 2016 at 2:25:42 AM on 10.0.2.5 in 524 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.