Removing Wallpaper Glue

I removed wallpaper from my wall, but I am unable to remove the glue on the wall. I have tried vinegar, softener, dish washing solution, and other solutions, but I have failed. Please guide me on how to remove the glue more easily.

Roumila

Answers:

Removing Wallpaper Glue

I have used the softener method many times. You have to let it sit for a while and repeat the process often for each small section. Then scrape with a rubber spatula. I've never used a wallpaper steamer to remove anything, but they say it works well. But, like the other way, you have to hold it on the area for a while. Just be sure to wash the walls well when you are finished, no matter what method you use. (11/18/2010)

By PDG

Removing Wallpaper Glue
Blue and white retro wallpaper.
Cleaning Wallpaper
Removing Wallpaper That Has Been Painted, Gloved hand scraping off wallpaper.
Removing Wallpaper That Has Been Painted
Painting Over Wallpaper, Vintage Peeling Wallaper
Painting Over Wallpaper
Wallpaper Glue
Removing Painted Wallpaper Glue
🎉
🎄