Removing Yellow Rodent Urine Stains on White Clothing

I just got my summer clothes out and my favorite white shorts have a big yellow stain on the pocket. Well, I'm most certain it is (mouse urine), I've washed them in Clorox, sprayed them with Resolve, and let them sit. This I have done more than once. The stain is still there. Should I give up? Or is there something else I can try?

By Missy

Have you tried the same method of spray spot remover and then hot water with fabric detergent and bleach and allow the garment to soak in the washer for several hours even over night. You may need to wash the garment another time to remove the bleach smell.

Well, unless this is a very sentimental or very expensive piece of clothing, I would just pitch it. If you can't get the stain completely out, do you want to wear something that has mouse urine on it (even if it is not so noticeable)? Just a thought...

I would put them in a bucket or basin with hot water and a cup of Oxy Clean and leave it for a week or more. This saved a bedspread of mine with similar stains that wouldn't come out.

Will it work on nylon.? I got a white shirt last summer and wore one time. The urine stain is the size oh a half dollar. I have used vinegar and baking soda. It didn't work. I thought maybe Calgon and bleach. Will try Cascade first. Wish me luck. Thanks!