Removing a Facial Scar

I have an old surgery scar on my mouth and I want something to help remove the scar.

Removing a Facial Scar

I wish I could remember where the article was, but just a few days ago, I read something that said forget the expensive creams, just use a dab of plain old Vaseline on it every day and it works just as well!

By Mary T

Removing a Facial Scar

I heard if you use liquid vitamin E on the scar every day, it will fade. Simply use capsules with vitamin E, prick a hole with a needle and squeeze out the oil.

I'd also like to add that a scar is nothing to be ashamed of, it gives your face character! Good luck! (01/27/2009)

By haushinka

Large Scar
Reducing Scar Discoloration
Little Girl using Kleenex Facial Tissues
Saving Money on Facial Tissues
Woman with facial mask and cukes on eyes.
Homemade Facial Cleanser Recipes
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Harry Potter Costume
woman having facial hair removed
Removing Facial Hair