Removing a Stain from Oak Floor

My oak floor is stained by my dog being sick on floor in the night. It is dark brown in color and the size of a medallion. Can I ever remove this? I have wiped it over and it doesn't budge.

By Sally

Answers

Is the oak sealed? If so you can buy wood cleaning products and mix with water. If it's sealed you can also try white wine vinegar with water. If it's not sealed the trick is to use as little water as possible. Water can warp oak.

Also it's important to mop with the grain.

A dog laying on a hardwood floor.
Removing Pet Urine Stains from Hardwood Floors
Home and Garden Cleaning FloorsNovember 26, 2014
Oak Pedestal
Refinishing Oak Furniture
Wood Floor Stain Color
Wood Floor Stain Color Advice
dirty garage floor
Removing Oil Stains from Garage Floor
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors, Broken glass of red wine on wood floor.
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 17, 2017 at 2:10:08 PM on 10.0.1.89 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.