Removing a Steam Mark from Table

I did the iron method on my new dining room table to remove a heat mark but now i have a steam mark. How do I remove that?

Carolyn from DR, TX

Removing a Steam Mark from Table

I had the same problem but the iron method does work believe me. You might have held the iron on the spot too long. Fold a white teeshirt in half and place it directly over the spot then heat up the iron and move the iron over the spot for no more than five seconds at a time. Don't hold the iron on the spot, move the iron across it slowly, keep doing it and check after each time, it should work it did for me. Good Luck! (10/07/2008)

By GailDG

Removing a Steam Mark from Table
Fabric Steam Press
Repairing a Fabric Steam Press
Someone using a carpet cleaner.
Using A Steam Carpet Cleaner
Hot coffee mug on wood table.
Removing Heat Marks from Furniture
Steam Cleaner
Steam Cleaner Doesn't Release Steam
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 21, 2016 at 10:18:14 PM on in 962 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.