Rent a Cottage for a Summer Vacation

Rent a Cottage for a Summer Vacation

For my family's summer vacation, we rented a cottage for a week and truly enjoyed the solitude. Who could ask for better than getting up to fresh coffee while enjoying the sounds of birds singing and the site of a beautiful lake off the balcony. It is one week in my year that I did not have to worry about laundry, housework, work, or any number of other things I do regularly at home. Here is a photo of the tranquility of my days while camping.

By Karyn01 from Ottawa, Canada

Answers:

Rent a Cottage for a Summer Vacation

Off-season cabin rentals can be nice, too, and even thriftier. Also, watching the seasons change can be exhilarating! (09/01/2009)

By JustPlainJo

Rent a Cabin for Summer Vacation
A couple renting a car.
Renting a Car Without a Credit Card
Collecting Rent Money
Collecting Rent from Former Tenant
Renting an RV for a Vacation
Renting an RV for a Vacation
Sticky note reminder to pay the rent.
Rent Assistance for a Low Income Family
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 8:10:41 AM on 10.0.1.80 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.