Renuzit Air Freshener Crafts

Making decorative covers for Renuzit air fresheners is a popular craft project. This is a guide about Renuzit air freshener crafts.

Renuzit Air Freshener Crafts
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

March 16, 2011 Flag

Angel doll is an air freshener. You can use it in any room of your house. I crochet the dolls in all colors. This doll has silver trim with silver wings. She could also be made with gold wings and gold trim.

By Josephine

Angel air freshener cover.

Comment On This PostMoreRead More...Was this helpful?Helpful? Yes

September 30, 2013 Flag

I used to have a Doorstop Darlins book in Plastic Canvas. It had holiday doll dresses for air freshener dolls. I lost it in a move and can't find another copy. Anyone know where I can get a replacement?

By Lori from Pahrump, NV

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

EBay has some of those books up for sale... check thru their Search Engine. One of the sellers might know where you get get a copy or even might have in their own stock. Good Luck!

March 21, 2011 Flag

I would really like to get a copy of the pattern that was posted for the Renuzit doll shown on 3/16/11. It was the project at this link: Angel Doll Air Freshener. Thanks.

By Bernadette from Tucson, AZ

I hope this site (Thrifty Fun) doesn't mind, but www.ehow.com has directions on how to make the doll.

October 21, 2010 Flag

I am looking for Renuzit Air Freshener patterns. Does anyone have a pattern for the Renuzit Air Freshener dolls? I believe it is crochet, but would like any. I had a pattern years ago and now my youngest sister wants to make some for Christmas and I can't find mine.

By Karen from St Louis, MO

Just go to Google, type in Renuzit and several websites come up or go to Renuzit.com/crafts. Couldn't be simpler! Have fun!

May 20, 2009 Flag

Does anyone has the pattern for the Renuzit bunny? When I lived in the US I think I got it out of the Crafts n Thing magazine. It had a fabric head not the styrofoam ball. I have been to the Renuzit craft site, but it's not there. I am making things for the P.T.A fair at my grandkids' school here in Scotland. They need all the help they can get. I would be most grateful. Thank you.

By gillian55 from Scotland, UK

Go to http://renuzit.com/crafts/floppsy-bunny/ for the pattern.

December 8, 2008 Flag

In the late 90s or early 2000s there was a pattern book for Renuzit air freshener covers. They were usually constructed from fabric and glue, not crochet. In it I remember a pattern for a ghost, a shaman, and a sorcerer/wizard. I made my dad the sorcerer from the book, but unfortunately it broke.

I have been unable to find my own copy of the book so I can repair the air freshener cover or make a new one. Does anybody know how I can track the book down or have a copy themselves? Google searches and eBay hunting have not helped. Thanks for any help you can give.

Arwyn from Columbus, WI

http://www.renuzit.com/

This site has several patterns

April 9, 2008 Flag

Renuzit Fresheners CraftOne dollar and a few scraps will get you a cute gift.

Approximate Time: 30 Minutes

• one Renuzit air freshener
  • scraps
  • glue gun
  • wiggle eyes
  • pom pom
  • small straw hat

Instructions:

This is a very easy craft.

1. Make the face on the base.
  2. Cut the top off the straw hat, decorate and slide on the Renuzit bottle.
  3. Glue silk flowers to the top.

If you go to http://www.renuzit-crafts.com
select: Category
select: Project

There are wonderful ideas.

Remember the jell can be replaced when it is gone and you will still have the cute exterior.

Enjoy giving some for many occasions or use as a scented centerpiece!

By Tedebear from San Jose, CA

January 3, 2000 Flag

I am looking for the instructions on using the Renuzit air-fresheners and making teddy bears with them. I saw one and it was very cute and I want to make some for Christmas gifts. If anybody has the instructions, please send them to me I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks a bunch,
Cindy from Bassett, VA

Go to www.Renuzit.com. On the home page look at the list on the left. Under Resources click on Crafts. They have many, many, many Renuzit freshener "characters" for all the holidays and for general purpose. I didn't have time to look at all of them but I did see one for Americana Bear. By changing the colors, the possibilities are unlimited. Good Luck.

Margaret from Denton, Texas

September 24, 2004 Flag

I am looking for the Sunbonnet Sue Renuzit air freshener cover sewing pattern. Does anybody happen to have the pattern? I have seen them and they are so precious. I would like to make a couple for my daughters-in-law for Christmas.

Kathie

did you try the website http://www.sunbonnetsue.com? I saw the pattern for the air freshener there. You may have to order the pattern.

The pattern is for sale here:

http://sunbonnetsue.com/catalog/pro ... _info.php?cPath=6&products_id=74

There is a redwork version too.

There is a crochet pattern on ebay and a pattern available at sunbonnetsue.com. I read this and seen it there and now I have to have one too. Thanks Annie

I have the sunbonnet Sue redwork pattern and stashed away I also have the Christmas tree sunbonnet pattern by the same author Pearl Louise. Have to look for the ornament pattern in storage and will let you know when I locate it. I have the Redwork sunbonnet here.

Read More Answers...

March 21, 2011 Flag

I am looking for a crochet or sewing pattern to make a dress for a Renuzit air freshener doll. I've got the doll body that fits over the air freshener. Now all she needs is a pretty dress.

By Louise from Port Charlotte, FL

Crafts Home Decor DecorationsSeptember 5, 2012
A/C Heater Vent
Ford F150 Air Conditioner Blowing Hot Air
Perfume as Air Freshener
Using Perfume as Air Freshener
Getting Rid of the Smell from a Plugin Air Freshener
Air Ionizer and Purifier for Allergies
Improving Indoor Air Quality
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 24, 2016 at 4:47:18 PM on 10.0.2.21 in 814 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.