Repairing Bleach Stain on Clothing

I have a striped lounge dress; the color is white and navy blue. How do I remove a bleach stain from the navy blue part? I tied vinegar, rubbing alcohol, peroxide, and salt, but the stain is still there. Are there navy markers I can buy that might work? Any other hints?

You cant remove a bleach stain. It is permanent. You can possible go over it with fabric markers, or felt tip pins, but that may run when wet. where on the dress is it at? Can you perhaps redesign the dress into a shirt or tunic?

You will have to get navy blue dye the same color as the dress and spot dye the stain. I would hand wash after that, just to make sure it doesn't run onto other clothing

This is my favourite dye for my accidental bleached clothes or even when I'm tired of a colour and want a change. Here is navy blue:

https://www.ama … ce/dp/B001765GQO

You could use dye on your dress in the area where you put bleach. Or fabric markers. Or could you wear a cardigan with the dress to hide the bleach?

Here is a thread: http://www.thri … om-Clothing.html

Personally, I would not try any dye or marker as it will rarely be the same color and you are taking a very big chance on ruining the rest of the garment.

When I get a spot on clothing that will not come out or a hole or tear I head for a sewing/craft store (usually Jo-Ann's) and look for an appropriate applique that will either match or "work" with the item. I may buy 2 or 3 to place in other places on the garment. I buy either iron-on or sew-on according to the type of material and/or where the spot/tear is located.

Think about it - you might like the idea and is certainly easier and safer.